Hello 1111111

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Seeing as how they signed up with a fake email address, and we have email verification turned on at the moment to prevent mass signups and spams, I don't think they'll be posting :mope:

alex

Yup, your right. No karma for newbies. Everyone registered before the vb3 upgrade got 10 points to start with. I guess we'll just have to take their pizza and beer :evilcool:

peterska2

alex said:
Yup, your right. No karma for newbies. Everyone registered before the vb3 upgrade got 10 points to start with. I guess we'll just have to take their pizza and beer :evilcool:

sounds good to me about the pizza. dont drink so you can have the beer.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
alex said:
100some people with 10 karma is still a boatload of karma :devious:

Camelyn

Actually, I don't really exist either. You see, I am, in fact a clone. I was created from the genetic material garnered from a flake of dandruff from Bill Gates' head. If I can prove it, I get all his money when he kicks it.
That's what the voices tell me, when they aren't arguing with my therapist.

Camelyn

bleach said:
And I'm just the guy in a bag everyone's mother warned them about ;)

Hey cool! How's it going, guyinabag? I remember you from the waiting room at the therapists office. I'm really, really glad he was able to convince you to switch from plastic to paper. :)

Oz

Camelyn said:
Hey cool! How's it going, guyinabag? I remember you from the waiting room at the therapists office. I'm really, really glad he was able to convince you to switch from plastic to paper. :)

I got eco-friendly..........paper being far more bio-degradable :)

not to mention being easier for me to fight my way out of