Hello all, Jakeman here

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Ok, I'll trust it was innappropriate, and leave it at that then.

Jakeman

Professur said:
Anytime fuckbait. I'll keep a wallboard saw handy for ya. Like I've anything to fear from a guy using a Mac.

Actually I use a PC and a Mac, mostly the PC though. There are actually lots of cracker apps for OS X. I don't do that kind of stuff though.

Don't bother trying anything with my IP address. I'm running NAT on my network and my internal IP isn't demilitarized and is not exposed to forwarding. My external IP is also dynamic so I can get a new one.

Professur

Jakeman said:
Don't bother trying anything with my IP address. I'm running NAT on my network and my internal IP isn't demilitarized and is not exposed to forwarding. My external IP is also dynamic so I can get a new one.

You really think you're important enough to attack? Wake up, sunshine. You're not. But if you persist in personal attacks, the management will, of it's own accord, block your accout, or your IP, or perhaps even your entire subnet. That's .. or else for ya.

PT

Tell you what Jake, cause before that you seemed harmless enough, I'll fill you in. We're a pretty tight-knit group here. Alot of us talk to each other with PM's, and other IM proggys. We are a little reluctant to let new people in sometimes, and if you come in with personal attacks, you will have about 20 hardfast members calling for your head. It's up to you, mind you, behave, or don't.

Jakeman

PuterTutor said:
We are a little reluctant to let new people in sometimes, and if you come in with personal attacks, you will have about 20 hardfast members calling for your head. It's up to you, mind you, behave, or don't.

That was your misunderstanding. I wasn't trying to attack, I was trying to be funny. If no insult was intended, none should be perceived.

PT

Yep, if you think rape is funny, you really need to rethink your definition of funny.

Jakeman

PuterTutor said:
Yep, if you think rape is funny, you really need to rethink your definition of funny.

Your definition of funny is not better than mine, nor is it "worse." You are welcome to disagree with my definition of funny, but it's rude for you to try to force your definition on me.

I think most everything is funny. In a world filled with hypocrisy, war, etc, I think all a person can do is make a joke out of it and laugh. I refuse to feel bad about negative things like rape because negative feelings are only counterproductive. However, it's not like my picture was of some one being raped.

Fury, I PMed you the link to the picture. It's helluva funny. :D

chcr

Too cute for words
unclehobart said:
7 pages of Camo beer consumer ratings and testimonials. They just keep getting funnier and funnier.
Evidently most people don't like it as much as tommy. :D

Maybe it is worse than Genessee