Hello, nambit!

dan

Cheers chaps

Just thought I'd drop in, what with our nick and el gingero being generally obsessed with this place. Sad to say though, hardware mostly bores me to tears (heresy!), unless perhaps it's at least five foot tall, has more than 20 processors and runs some sort of unix.

Might chime in with the odd bit of randomness every now and again tho :)

Jeslek

Banned
Re: Cheers chaps

nambit said:
Just thought I'd drop in, what with our nick and el gingero being generally obsessed with this place. Sad to say though, hardware mostly bores me to tears (heresy!), unless perhaps it's at least five foot tall, has more than 20 processors and runs some sort of unix.

Might chime in with the odd bit of randomness every now and again tho :)
They are brave... I try not to bring real life friends here because they usually um ... tell things...

dan

Re: Cheers chaps

Jerrek said:
They are brave... I try not to bring real life friends here because they usually um ... tell things...

Ah yeah, well it's not like I was exactly invited... and Telling Things is surely most of the point!

Jeslek

Banned
fury said:
HUH?? lol. You've brought the most friends here out of everyone!
That happened before he found out what backstabbing snitches they are, right LL? :D
I wouldn't say they are backstabbing... but they definitely like to poke me in the back :p The ones you met here are the ... tame and normal guys (still in high school) :p You'd be shitting your pants if the others (daPirate et al) come out with their stories and what we've done. College rocks!! :p

Jon

LOL, I ain't been hiding him. He's just not got Web access at home yet, have you Danny boy? :D

dan

RecklessLeper said:
LOL, I ain't been hiding him. He's just not got Web access at home yet, have you Danny boy? :D

ADSL should be delivered in the next 5 days!

yay!