here's a big secret...

Mare

Inkara1 said:
I feel your pain. :hug:

But, it's the good kinda pain, kinda like when you can't walk right the next day, but you know what's its from and keep that smile on your face all day! :D

SexyBoo

Man, I know this thread is a bit old - but somehow I missed it (oh yeah, the stupid job continuing to get in the way). I now know that I'm not the only OTCer that is consistently and perpetually horny (or something like that). :hump:

tonksy

dude! all i would need would be for a football game to be on the big screen and i would think i had died and gone to heaven.

tonksy

Professur said:
Pour a beer up her twat, and then go down on her? But the beer'll get warm.
you know...i kind of thought he meant that the woman, in this case me, would be drinking the beer...but you do what makes you happy, prof.

Professur

tonksy said:
you know...i kind of thought he meant that the woman, in this case me, would be drinking the beer...but you do what makes you happy, prof.

And then get accused of getting her drunk and having my way with her???? Not in this time.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
SexyBoo said:
Man, I know this thread is a bit old - but somehow I missed it (oh yeah, the stupid job continuing to get in the way). I now know that I'm not the only OTCer that is consistently and perpetually horny (or something like that). :hump:

Not me. :D I'm a nice guy...:grinyes: