(HEY GUYS)...BOXERS OR BRIEFS??

75renegade

Too funny, my oldest boy, who lives with his momma, has known nothin' but "whitey-tighties", all 'is life!

Recently, he received some new boxers.

He went wild, boastin' 'bout his new find, 'til he realized his winkie kept poppin' out the frontal opening!

I gotta chuckle, watchin' him discover the difference between, "cool" with 'is peers, an' practicle!:D

Personally, I don't do whitey-tighties, nor boxers, nor bikinis.

I find boxer-briefs answer my need.

How 'bout y'al??:)

75renegade

unclehobart said:
conan-esque oiled leather loincloth ... its a manly way to keep the sword in its scabbard.

Chastidy belt could be a bit more excitin' (the whole, lock an' key thingy)............an' every bit as containin'....no?:D

Jeslek

Banned
75renegade said:
unclehobart said:
conan-esque oiled leather loincloth ... its a manly way to keep the sword in its scabbard.

Chastidy belt could be a bit more excitin' (the whole, lock an' key thingy)............an' every bit as containin'....no?:D
I wouldn't like that ONE BIT.

lightstorm

75renegade said:
unclehobart said:

Ouch, that's harsh . . .
To answer the prompt,
Tighty whities haven't failed me; they serve me just fine.
I find that boxers provide a little too much freedom :p

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I was a whitey tighty man til I was about 25, that's when I got my first pair of boxers. I haven't looked back. The wife got me a pair of boxer-briefs last year for christmas, she likes em, says they show off the "package" nicely, but I find them too constraining for all day wear.

Inkara1

I've been wearing boxers since 7th grade. When I was in middle and high school, I would have my mom sew up the hole on the front, so that I could be sure nothing was poking out in the locker room.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
[my two cents]These are what I like to see :licklips: [/my two cents]

U7015.jpg

dan

Leslie said:
[my two cents]These are what I like to see :licklips: [/my two cents]

those are what i like to wear...

as a wise man i once knew used to say "there's nothiing like the feeling of slipping into an expensive pair of briefs"

Altron

I have boxers, and have had them a long time. I have a pair that didn't have a button on the front :eek:

unclehobart

briefs. I've tried boxers and found them to be a poor choice in every respect... at least they don't work for me at all.

Ardsgaine

I've tried them all: briefs, bikini-brief, thong, boxer-brief, boxers, and nothing at all. I've decided that the most comfortable are boxers. I grew up wearing briefs, so I had to get over the woo-woo feeling of having things flopping about when I first started wearing boxers. It doesn't bother me now, though.

I have a few pair that don't have buttons on the fly, and it's always a bit disconcerting when I pop through the opening while walking through the mall. One of these days I'm going to sew them up. In the meantime, I think Jan kinda likes the peek-a-boo effect. :p

freako104

both. ards, just so you know: THONGS ARE FOR WOMEN ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no more thongs for you!!!!!! luis, put some damn pants on!! jeez!

kuulani

My husband wears boxers only to sleep, otherwise he doesn't do the underwear thing. Most of the boys in Hilo town don't do the underwear thing. Since they jump in and out of the water all day long, it's easier for them to just wear surf shorts 'cause it dries faster ... no rash *ouch*