Hey! I'm a junior member now.

Kawaii

Postwhore= Person making lots of posts, often pointless, for the sole purpouse of raising his/her postcount.

FYI.

A.B.Normal

MizzFizzTheBizz said:
I keep trying but bleach I am such a nerd didn't u know

If your having probs using it as an AV ,attach it to your post(see attached) alot of people are pretty quick with Photoshop and could correct any size probs with it.

AlphaTroll

MizzFizzTheBizz said:
Well no disrespect to you but being called a nerd is not helpful

LOL Fizzy, it's not an insult to you! Click on the link - i's just a free pic hosting site that might help you with yer avvy problems. The big nerd thing is the name of the site, that's all. It wasn't meant as a personal insult to you. :)

But re the avvy, do you have a specific one in mind already? If so, is it very big or a moving (gif) file? If it is, it might take time to load or even cause a time out.

Try resizing it and then save it to your hard drive, when you upload your avvy click on the use custom avatar option, click on 'browse' and then select the location where you saved your avvy to & double click on the file name to open it in the OTC page. Click on submit modifications etc voilaz!

Aunty Em

AlphaTroll said:
LOL Fizzy, it's not an insult to you! Click on the link - i's just a free pic hosting site that might help you with yer avvy problems. The big nerd thing is the name of the site, that's all. It wasn't meant as a personal insult to you. :)

But re the avvy, do you have a specific one in mind already? If so, is it very big or a moving (gif) file? If it is, it might take time to load or even cause a time out.

Try resizing it and then save it to your hard drive, when you upload your avvy click on the use custom avatar option, click on 'browse' and then select the location where you saved your avvy to & double click on the file name to open it in the OTC page. Click on submit modifications etc voilaz!

Unfortunately it won't help 'cos Dizzy has a problem with her browser at the moment, it's not allowing her to connect to certain sites or upload pictures. I've tried to help her with the settings over the phone but it's still being difficult. It sounds like her computer needs a serious spring clean, maybe even a complete format and reinstall... I'll have to go round and see what I can do.

She'll probably be able to upload the picture from work tomorrow.

MizzFizzTheBizz

AlphaTroll said:

I did click on it and got the cannot be displyed page :mope:

AlphaTroll

Well, hopefully you're worries will soon be a thing of the past :)

BTW - when last did you give your PC a good & proper spring clean from the inside (defragged and the works?)

MizzFizzTheBizz

AlphaTroll said:
Well, hopefully you're worries will soon be a thing of the past :)

BTW - when last did you give your PC a good & proper spring clean from the inside (defragged and the works?)

well it hasn't been that long since i reset the computer coz i got that lovesan virus. gonna format the damn thing