Hey, I'm Hoon.

Luna

Hoon said:
...I've never seen a tough talking Canadian.
Besides...you wouldn't talk to me like that if you saw how "BUFF" I am..lol
Howdy Hooner. Have I known you in a past life or something?

tommyj27

Not really Banned
Hoon said:
Nice to meet you.

Now, tell me why I should like you.
I need to know things like...
Who are the dweebs..
Who are the comedians..
Who has thick skin...
Who cries at the drop of a hat...

These are things I don't have time to find out for myself.
<-- all of the above

apparently i have a hot ass. it's kinda hard for me to tell, i don't see it that often :retard4:

AlphaTroll

Hoon said:
Nice to meet you.

Who are the dweebs..
Who are the comedians..
Who has thick skin...

I'm just the resident oxygen thief. No-one likes me because I cannot take a joke. I'm always serious & will scream & shout at you if you make any jokes including racial slurrs or sexual innuendo, as well as sexist bantering.

I'm not very nice to people & I don't like peanut butter.

Tommy has a great ass & everyone wants to ride it, but he's got it in a sling at the top of some mountain.

Bleach is an avid churchgoer & sings in the choir. He also knits jersies for the under priviledged.

Tonks is on serious medication after 'fixing' her last online problem with a sledge hammer. She's also a part time stripper and is now looking to incorporate power tools into her repertoire.

Paul is a big cry baby & doesn't like to be talked about behind his back. He has issues with everything - especially people who look at him funny when he wears his white pumps & polka dots.

Squiggy is a frog - but I have it on good authority that he tastes like chicken.

Leslie writes cheezy romance novels in her spare time and has just been offered a deal by Paramount to have her book 'Ooh baby, ooh baby, yeah' turned into a full length motion piscture by the same name.

Fury is...............fury - he loves women's breasts and has a veritable harem at his beck & call.

Mare is Polish - not much to say about that other than it's not her fault, so be nice.

freako104

Hoon said:
Nice to meet you.

Who are the dweebs..
Who are the comedians..
Who has thick skin...

hi. nice to meet you. im the sadomasochist :eyemouth: welcome and post lots!

BlurOfSerenity

i'm sensitive, but things i read on messageboards don't make me cry.
i have a pretty good sense of humor, but i have trouble detecting some kinds of sarcasm.
and freako's not the only sadomasochist here :)

BIGDAVE

AlphaTroll said:
I'm just the resident oxygen thief. No-one likes me because I cannot take a joke. I'm always serious & will scream & shout at you if you make any jokes including racial slurrs or sexual innuendo, as well as sexist bantering.

So what would you do if I told you that Hoon was really a soupnazi who make women service him "because he can" and then laughs about it? lol