Hey PT.

unclehobart

eiw... good god... I am quite the windbag at times, aren't I? Not nearly JJR blowhard specs, mind you, but quite the little rambler be I.

unclehobart

Nay, lass... One grows accustomed to and indifferent to what one is exposed to on a daily basis. I may be fond of using uncommon words, but at least I'm a fairly nice guy about it.

What a classic... Scanty, Altron, Jes*eck, dan... I miss dan, whoreable, ards... an era, for better or worse, that has passed through the neck of the hourglass.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
unclehobart said:
Nay, lass... One grows accustomed to and indifferent to what one is exposed to on a daily basis. I may be fond of using uncommon words, but at least I'm a fairly nice guy about it.

What a classic... Scanty, Altron, Jes*eck, dan... I miss dan, whoreable, ards... an era, for better or worse, that has passed through the neck of the hourglass.
yea, i got very nostalgic reading that *wipes a misty tear*

freako104

unclehobart said:

im sure whoreable will come back. ards said he can be contacted by us but doesnt want to come back. I miss him and Dan too.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Woah. And just think, I'm pretty sure that was all done without the aid of narcotics. :wink2:

But to answer your question, Nah, I think most of the Canuck women around here could probably take me. Of course that brings up a whole new question now, doesn't it?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
She says she's not afraid to go back to prison, but I think she really is.