HEY Y'ALL

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
unclehobart said:
yeah.. a mere typo from trying to pretend that I can type 100 wpm.
I can't do that well at 100wpm. all that backspacing really slows my time down. :lloyd:

unclehobart

It does seem a little funny that we have 6 members from the north Atlanta area and none from other major cities... LA, Houston, Dallas, Philly, DC ... its an eyebrow raiser.

HomeLAN

Errr, GF from NYC, SL from Chicago, Thulsa Doom, I think, is DC, I believe TRL is Dallas area.

We do have a hell of a concentration here, though.

Professur

Well we've got 4 of the 10 major canadian cities represented (even tho the torontonians won't admit it)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Well we've got 4 of the 10 major canadian cities represented (even tho the torontonians won't admit it)

Brampton is essentially Toronto...THAT I'll admit...but, Hamilton is not. It's nothing the same...Barrie also isn't Toronto.

kat2220

TRL is from the Houston area, and I'll check, but I think abooja is a member and she is in NYC.

Professur

kat2220 said:
TRL is from the Houston area, and I'll check, but I think abooja is a member and she is in NYC.

Yeah, she and Gato were dry humping in the corner last week. Maj is here somewhere too. I think she likes to lurk, tho.

TexasRaceLady

HomeLAN said:
Errr, GF from NYC, SL from Chicago, Thulsa Doom, I think, is DC, I believe TRL is Dallas area.

We do have a hell of a concentration here, though.

Born and lived the first 57 years of my life in Houston. :)
majestyx is in the immediate Dallas area --- I'm about 2 hours away.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Yeah. Right.

Honestly...until you've live here you can't talk. Hamilton has its own airport and therefore is not part of Toronto.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Professur said:
Yeah, she and Gato were dry humping in the corner last week. Maj is here somewhere too. I think she likes to lurk, tho.

*ahem...I do not dry hump. You may now go back to disparaging my character...but at least do so truthfully.

Professur

Starya said:
What?? That's outrageous! Where's my set o' keys? I want keys!

Be careful what you ask for. They might remember those words next time there's a mod position open.