Hi you f***s

Winky

Professur said:
I would never force a woman's legs open. Never.

Neither would I
the Wife can press 600 LBS
on those leg weight machines at the GYM.

Bar.jpg

tonksy

*is confused....
did you say "muffdive" and "force a woman legs open" in the same conversation?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
tonksy said:
*is confused....
did you say "muffdive" and "force a woman legs open" in the same conversation?

How else are you going to keep your neck from getting snapped when you lick that certain spot to fruition? ;)

tonksy

Gato_Solo said:
How else are you going to keep your neck from getting snapped when you lick that certain spot to fruition? ;)
now how the hell would i know? at that moment that is the last thing i am thinking about, believe me.

Professur

Tonks. :tmi:

Gato, date large, soft women. their thighs give enough to save your neck, even if you do smother. That, and grab their hips to slow down the gyrations.

Inkara1

Professur said:
Gato, date large, soft women. their thighs give enough to save your neck, even if you do smother. That, and grab their hips to slow down the gyrations.
:grinyes:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Professur said:
Tonks. :tmi:

I do...;) But I believe the idea is less 'slowing down the gyrations' and more 'hanging on for dear life'...:grinyes:

Professur

tonksy said:
how? how is this :tmi: ??

There's only one thing i can think of that would make receiving a muffdive the last think on a woman's mind. And any information about your 'time of the month' is :tmi: Very :tmi:

tonksy

Professur said:
There's only one thing i can think of that would make receiving a muffdive the last think on a woman's mind. And any information about your 'time of the month' is :tmi: Very :tmi:
nononononono...you missunderstand me! i meant that at the moment of climax during a gleefully received muffdive the last thing on my mind is whether or not you get your neck snapped.