HI!!!

Rose

HI EVERYO(NE!

I'm Rose.

I just want to say HI! :D

How is everyone?

Rose is bored tonight. I don't mean to spam, but ... :$ I don't think I've done this so ... I wanna.

How ar eyou? Rose is good.

:D

Mirlyn

I is good!

So when did you become mod around these parts? Saw it the other day when checking out the grand list...

Rose

Dude!!! Oh yeah. :D I wanted to contribute and couldn't think of how. I thought I could donate randomly, but .... I got a mod ship anyway. Hrm. Now if only I was creative enough to come up with a game to mod. But I thought it was only for a week. And I think I've been mod for over a week. Though I've not modded an;ything. H rm. SHould I close this thread just for fun? Then reopen? :s

Mirlyn

sure....or any random one, just to see who's watching. See how long it takes to notice.

wait.....guess they'd see this and the whole plan would be foiled.....hmmm.....

Mirlyn

Rose said:
Hrm, must just be a title. Because I can't open the thread, or mod.

:( Oh well.
Oh! Bastardly thing to do! Such a tease! I'd complain...maybe they'll give you dessert for free...
Rose said:
:D Rose will do it. :D Rose is good. :D mirlyn, how's Kansas? You know I'm in Oklahma?
Kansas is Kansas. Cold. Not much else to say about it. :p Yeah, OK's just a hop, skip, jump, and an hour's drive from here. I keep meaning to get down to Tulsa to visit a friend, but haven't gotten around to it. Now its looking like Spring Break before I can go down. :(

Anything new down south? Where 'bouts in the state are you? West?

Mirlyn

tadrlz said:
sorry to interrupt guys....do u have certs plz such as A+, CCNP, MCE just wondering thx
I have a watch, does that count?

Seriously though, no, I don't have certs. Don't like them. Every person I've met with certs has been either arrogant or soley book-smart, or both. Give them a situation that wasn't on the test and they're lost. Its my opinion the only test you need to pass is experience in the field.</soapbox> :p

Mirlyn

Rose said:
I had some cimanon breath mints, but no certs. Sorry.

I'm in the Tulsa area, Mirlyn! :D
Holy Crizzap!

My friend goes to UT. There's a pizza joint down the street from campus that kicks some serious pizza-making butt. Can't remember the name of it, but its grrrrrreat!

You work at some private golf course, right? That one downtown, the public one, its pretty crazy at night with all those lights.

Rose

NMot the one downtown. :D I don't work "in" tulsa, per say. :D ;) But yeah, golf course. :D

UT? I'd love to go there for their Deaf Education degree. *sigh*

Mirlyn

Rose said:
NMot the one downtown. :D I don't work "in" tulsa, per say. :D ;) But yeah, golf course. :D
yeah, I went by the downtown one when they turned all the lights off, it was pretty freaky. I remember you saying something about carts, so I figured that wasn't yours. I really don't know where the lights thing came from, but for some reason, that popped into my mind.

UT? I'd love to go there for their Deaf Education degree. *sigh*
whats keeping you? funds? time?

Rose

:D I suppose rose shouldn't drink and post. *makes note* I'll do that sometimes. Or not do that. But I'll be back Monday. Sober. Not Sunday. But monday. Sober. Maybe Sunday morning. But just to peek in. :D