High Heels

Professur

Those shoes are EXTREME though, walking on your toes must be PAINFUL

Take another look. Look at the way their laced. There's no pressure to the toes at all. It's all transfered to the arch and ball of the foot by way of the lacings.

PostCode

Major contributor!
Actually, I don't recall giving my permission to even copy those images for your own use. Whatever though. Moderators, admins, whoever, please remove these images now. I am the owner of them and want them removed.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Actually, I don't recall giving my permission to even copy those images for your own use. Whatever though. Moderators, admins, whoever, please remove these images now. I am the owner of them and want them removed.

Works faster if you put it in the 'bad post' file.

PostCode

Major contributor!
It truly is amazing how a person will do anything to follow you, but when they do that on the Internet it's even more amazing...

spatterpattern

Posty,

These photos were taken off another site where you posted them for all to see and I DID give you credit for them. Suddenly they're not okay? Make up you're mind. Are you reliquishing Missy's title as high heel queen?

SP

BB

you heard the lady, geezer! ;)

fun an wot not is one thing ...liberties is another ...

no offence - ;) .i'll let ya know if it comes to that ;) .... but IPR is IPR!

Best, BB

(nice pics tho ... ;) )

BB

(is that really you then Postcode?? :kiss: )

HAH!! :)

have fun, BB x

BB

:D ahhh ..just call me 'Junior' Tonsky ... ;) ... that is if ye likes a quiet life .... :D... or maybe not ???? :) :finger:

(j/K BB :kiss: )

hah!

xx

spatterpattern

Back to the original question, I like to see women in pumps---don't like ankle straps. Pumps give a long line to the leg. And I hate seeing women in heels that they can't walk in; there are few things less flattering then seeing a woman teetering precariously on her shoes as if any minute she will fall on her butt.

SP