Holiday problems

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
There has to be a few. I'm almost 41 & this is the first time in my life I've had plumbing backups on a holiday. Que sera sera. I'll be busy for awhile now.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Squiggy said:
BS...I distinctly remember you having cranial-rectumitus last year too...:D

Tsk, tsk, Squiggy. Can'e we have just one day where everyone tries to get along? ;)

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I've no doubt that he will recognize it for the joke it was intended to be...I'll shut up now.

kuulani

my only holiday stress is waiting for everyone's xmas presents to arrive on interisland cargo ...

hopefully it comes in today :eek:

chcr

Too cute for words
Gonz said:
There has to be a few. I'm almost 41 & this is the first time in my life I've had plumbing backups on a holiday. Que sera sera. I'll be busy for awhile now.

I had to rebuild the kitchen faucet yesterday. It started leaking...badly. :shrug:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
What is it with holidays & the damned plumbing? It's a CEPU conspiracy.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Bah, just call a damn plumber Gonz, he'll only charge you quadruple overtime plus the minimum $100 show up fee.

I'll be replacing an alternator tomorrow afternoon in my 'Burb, the same one I replaced about 4 months ago. The parts store was nice enough to give me a new one though, and just bring the old one back Friday.

Inkara1

I had the lucky fortune of getting to Paso Robles and walking into the middle of a big shouting match between my parents. Dinner that night really sucked. Thank God they said everything mean they needed to say that night, since that meant it didn't spill over into Christmas day.

Mare

Its ok Gonz -atleast it was just the plumbing in your house-THE SHIT HIT THE FAN HERE IN FL "literally".... :lol2:

But-handled it all quite well as I could and did, being a seperated mom (35) of a 9yr. old and a 3 yr. old.