Holy moley!

I received an order yesterday, few computer stuffs, so i totally forgot i ordered RAM as well, they put the RAM in the same packaging as the HDD and guess what, i threw it out without even noticing! Well thank my lucky stars its not Wednesday, else it'd have been gone forever to the skip and picked up, it was right here in my room waste basket still, also thank god no fag ash or beer cans were not dumped today :lol2:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Justintime said:
Yea, never order when half drunk, else you might not remember what you ordered :D
Or at least receive or handle the package while you're half drunk. You remember things you learned while you're in the same state of mind as you were when you learned them (e.g. if you study for a test with a few beers, it's best to take a few beers to the exams with you in order to perform at your best). It would probably work the same for orders.

Professur

Some of us look in the box before throwing it away. I've gotten lots of little tidbits that weren't meant to be in there. RAM being one of them. A spare harddrive another.