HOTLANTA, HERE I COME

alex

Last night my buddy called me to inform me he had aquired two tickets to see the Rolling Stones in Atlanta :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Details:

Date/Time: October 26, 2002 7:30pm
Seating: SECTION 119R, ROW 19, SEATS 7 and 8

My buddy paid $60 membership fee to Ticket Master to be eligible for the pre-sale, which I will graciously split with him. He also says he has a coupon for a free room at the La Quinta close to the stadium. Final cost minus travel expenses, $224.15 for the tickets + $60 membership fee = $284.15/2 = $142.07 ea.

This will be our view:

photo_seating_view117.jpg

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:hairbang: :hairbang: :hairbang: :hairbang:

Q

:cool: coolness pad!

...but Ticketmaster is starting to piss me off...they've turned into extortionists. What the hell is this membership fee crapolla?? and if you order tickets online it's like 6 or 8 bucks a ticket more (convienience fee :rolleyes: )

unclehobart

142 a ticket? Jesus... I think I'd rather buy a new tv or car stereo... or something that wouldn't be such a one shot deal. 140 bucks is getting into upper tier opera prices for the frumpy dumpy crowd.

alex

The tickets were $95 each + s/h

That is pretty high but this was a must see for me. This will probably be their last concert tour.

Before I die and they bury my bones,
I must see the Rolling Stones.

:headbang:

unclehobart

I've given up on all of the old guard rock bands. Each time they come through town, its always the 'final tour'... then here they come again 5 years later. KISS, the Who, and others have retired several times and yet keep coming back. Each time they do, the prices jump another 50% and half the kids present wern't even born yet when the band was formed. In the case of the Stones its more like 20 years.