How could he do this???He said he loved me!

nalani

well, perhaps you need to be a little more clear in your narrative because as far as I can see, there are few - if any - people who can understand it. "STD" to most of us means "sexually transmitted disease" ... I'm not sure was "vaction" means ... are you pregnant or do you have a sexually transmitted disease? Or both?

as far as your last comment, anyone is good enough for anyone to sleep with .... it takes a special someone to be good enough to make love with, share a life with, and parent with. If he doesn't think that person is you for him, it'd be a one-sided deal for you.

Good luck in the future. :)

freako104

im sorry you met such an asshole lindsey. i truly hope your doing allright. as far as him being nice and responsible?? thats a complete load of crap. he doesnt give a damn about anything or anyone else. i hope you have better luck in the future and dont give up. oh and well all be here for ya if you need us. just be careful that you dont get jerked around again. and also people have been abusing the word love. dont trust the word love unless the person is sincere and doesnt jsut want a little action.