How does this photo strike you?

HeXp£Øi±

Gonz said:
Imagine how much it would hurt to have 3-4000 daisy cutters raining down on their head.

I think i see where we seperate...I see this as a group effort & you see this as a regional, or even state, effort. I don't think there are many "official" hands in the pot. There may (most likely is) be officials hands but few are tied to the homeland. When they are, they get chopped off. We already cut our Saudi oil intake drastically. Europe is the one paying their piper.

What group? This is the US. You think Europe gives a shit about the US? C'mon Gonzo, i know you know better. Our coilition is a joke. Even i can admit that.

The idea that we've cut SA oil drastically is totally debatable and imho not accurate. Few of us have made a sacrafice. I'm talking about the kind of sacrafice where you and i feel it because we don't like our cars as much. When we feel a personal loss then we're making progress.

1,000,000 daisy cutters aren't going to cut it. We can only afford to do that for so long. Anyway, every time we drop a bomb we make new enemies, it's just a fact. I agree that force is necessary under many circumstances which brings me back to my original point-it's only part of the equation. The rest of the equation is currently lacking.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
"Group" as in Hamas, Al Jihad, Hizbollah, al qieda...not directly or officially tied to a nation.

HeXp£Øi±

Oh. Sorry i misunderstood. Well...It's easy to blame Hamas and islamic jiihad. But look at Americas neo nazis. They are no better than these extremist islamic groups. The difference is that America keeps them under control. SA and it's sister nations have the responsability to do the same. That's how i see it.

Mare

I looked at it in the background-ignoring the rest.

Ahhhh-how it is nice not to be around the smog and grey clouds. Nice to see blue skies and sun...

Inkara1

I keep looking at the picture again, looking to see the fields and jungles of Vietnam in the background instead of Lady Liberty.

Inkara1

Look at it this way: whatever you kill with it will provide plenty of minerals when you go to eat it... just hope you don't get lead poisoning. :D

Hoon

I love that picture.
It's about time we got off our asses and started protecting ourselves instead of giving anti-american foreigners free reign of our country so they can blow shit up...then have a long line of lawyers fighting each other for the chance to defend them.

No, that picture is not what the terrorists want.
They want to see pictures like 9/11.
Not that.