How many private messages

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Prof: I know for a fact that you have received more than 10 because I currently have 8 in my sent box to you and I cleaned it completely out at one point so I'm sure I deleted some then :D

Q

The plot thickens.....yesterday I deleted all the pms from the inbox and the sent items, but not tracking. The main page said I had 0 pms, but I just checked tracking and there were 32 of them little suckers hiding in there.?(

Professur

Sorry ladies. But I don't seem to have gotten most of them. I get the occaisional Hi from Nixy, and I recall receiving a reply from Q when i sent her one. Les, I don't recall getting anything from you here. One or two at JJRs, but nothing here.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:eek6:

I did so send em to you, I was worried about someone, but I think you were away then, and when you came back it didn't matter anymore.

Q

Oooh, it hides 'em when they get old, set the date to "from the begining" see if any are hiding in there Prof.

freako104

i remember sending you one many months ago prof and i remember you had responded. so im not sure why you might not be getting any.(unless your playing games ;)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
500 is the limit (I will probably be lowering that in the near future) and I have the most with about 470 something

Also, did you know you could click the checkbox at the top of the list (it's in the teal part with the little text describing each column) to check the entire list?

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i have enough trouble staying current with public posts here, I neglect my email in favor of posting here, where do you peeps find the extra 3 hours a day for PMs?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
fury said:
Also, did you know you could click the checkbox at the top of the list (it's in the teal part with the little text describing each column) to check the entire list?
NO! !@#$ dammit! :grumpy:

greenfreak

See that's just it though, every PM I got was from people that I would want to keep messages from. I'm a hoarder, remember. :D