How many times are you going to watch LOTR??

I will watch The Two Towers for..

• 1 - Great movie..

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 2 - Simply amazing

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • 3 - overwhelmed..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - Im a hobbit

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Berserker

Yes guys, how many times are you going to watch the Two Towers??

I guess I will have to watch it for at least 2 times since the story line is so great...

greenfreak

lol flavio, save it for the Creative forum. ;)

We watched it last Saturday, a little bit of it last night, and we're going to see the new one this weekend.

equinoxe3d

Probably two or three times on theather (then about a hundred times on DivX after). I'm going to see it for the first time tomorrow morning with some friends, better late than never :D

Altron

I'm goign to see it several hundred times.
Another question: Who has seen the cartoon version?
I've seen The Hobbit movie tons of times, LOVE the music.
"The greatest adventure is yet to begin..."
I've seen LOTR cartoon several times, don't liek the red and black attempts of special effects. And Return of the King cartoon was pretty cool, but I never got around to finishing it.

Ardsgaine

Altron said:
I'm goign to see it several hundred times.

I doubt that I would ever pay money to see it again.

Altron said:
Another question: Who has seen the cartoon version?

I own all three of them.

Altron said:
I've seen The Hobbit movie tons of times, LOVE the music.
"The greatest adventure is yet to begin..."
I've seen LOTR cartoon several times, don't liek the red and black attempts of special effects. And Return of the King cartoon was pretty cool, but I never got around to finishing it.

The Rankin/Bass version of The Hobbit is okay. The story lends itself to that sort of treatment. Their version of The Return of the King is odious. It's far too abridged, and the voice overs are tedious.

I think the Bakshi movie is the best that's been done so far, but, as you say, the animation techniques leave something to be desired. IMO, though, the script and plot sequencing is superior to what Peter Jackson is doing.

Altron

I'm going to buy it on DVD, but not pay to see it in a theatre. I did hear somewhere that he goes father away from the books than in ROTK, so I can't wait to see that (It's my favourite of the 3 books)

unclehobart

I did like it much better the second time I saw it as I wasn't nearly as book-critical. My opinion went from a 7 to an 8.5

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
2 times by now, and i agree, the 2nd time you watch it, the film is better.

Berserker

I'm going to watch it the second times by this coming week.

My friends have watched it for the third times already..:eek: