How much do you hate me?

PrincessLissa

I've been gone a very long time. I've been really involved with a bunch of stuff in my life. How is everyone? What is new? Anyone still remember me?

I am looking for another job as I was laid off, again. I am trying to get something with insurance so I can fix most of the injuries from the accident and fighting to spend more time with my daughter. Not a lot, but there has been some drama.

Just wanted to say hi, don't hate me, and I will be around a little more often. :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
she got smucked by a car a loooooong while ago.

what rock you been living under? :alienhuh:

Professur

and it's still not healed? WTF???

You leave my rock alone. It's comfy. BTW, we fond a place on Remax this morning that we're gonna try and look at on the weekend. It's up in Lachute, but definitely worth it.

PrincessLissa

Ah. It was about a year and a half ago and it's not healed up since I lost my insurance after being laid of at King Stoopids. My knee and my back are still fudged up and my foot and toes will never heal.

Good luck on the house! That is so exciting.

PrincessLissa

It was a stolen car with temp tags driven by a 17 year old and it was a hit and run. We never found him. A few weeks ago someone told me his name but it doesn't do me any good now. I can't even find him to sue his parents for medical costs, loss of income and permanant injuries.

Raven

Annoying SOB
PrincessLissa said:
It was a stolen car with temp tags driven by a 17 year old and it was a hit and run. We never found him. A few weeks ago someone told me his name but it doesn't do me any good now. I can't even find him to sue his parents for medical costs, loss of income and permanant injuries.

Lissa? You dont write you dont call....

hows things, besides the knee and stuff?

kuulani

Hi Lissa!! I don't hate you *won't mention tricycle issue*
Besides, who else will eat pizza and ranch dressing with me :D

:hug:

Raven

Annoying SOB
PrincessLissa said:
Steweykins! *huggles* I don't have your address doll! Otherwise I would have wrote and stuff. :p

raawr ;) you may notice a new and improved grown up version of me. Had some shit that happened that caused an accelerated period of maturation....

PrincessLissa

kuulani said:
Hi Lissa!! I don't hate you *won't mention tricycle issue*
Besides, who else will eat pizza and ranch dressing with me :D

:hug:

I thought about the tricycle when I made this post wondering if you were still around. If I remember correctly, you were diving into the world of motherhood?

stewygrrrr said:
eraawr you may notice a new and improved grown up version of me. Had some shit that happened that caused an accelerated period of maturation....

Me too. I've been through quiet a few things that made me grow up. I am much different than the last time I was a big poster. I'm still crazy ol' me, just getting older and realizing it.

Raven

Annoying SOB
PrincessLissa said:
Me too. I've been through quiet a few things that made me grow up. I am much different than the last time I was a big poster. I'm still crazy ol' me, just getting older and realizing it.

Ditto, and someones made me realise that.

kuulani

PrincessLissa said:
I thought about the tricycle when I made this post wondering if you were still around. If I remember correctly, you were diving into the world of motherhood?

I think I dove in without checking first if there was water in the pool ;)
I now have two little ones, a girl (22 months) and a boy (2 months).