How much sleep do YOU get?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Not much... I usually stay up until like 1 or 2, or some cases 3 or 4, and sleep til 7:30, wake up, make some coffee, then go back to sleep until 12 or 14

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
IT would be better if we could sleep in the daylight and "live" in the night.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Must be fucking nice! If I'm luck I squeeze in 8 during the week and 10 on weekends. Those hours are at night though and the time I'm not sleeping is usually spent at school and/or doing school work.

ris

i'm usually bedded by 1 or 2am. alarm at 6.42 and up at 7.30-8ish

saturday is sleep-in day, i get up at about 12.30pm :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
How much sleep do you get, God? :D

I imagine being omnipresent, you don't get much rest at all, but can't you delegate or something? For instance, take all those loud-mouthed door-to-door religion salespeople and have them do something useful for a change instead of banging on the door going "YOU TOO CAN BE SAVED! YOU WILL BE FORGIVEN FOR ALL YOUR FILTHY SINS!" :headbang:

Originally posted by fury
How much sleep do you get, God? :D"YOU TOO CAN BE SAVED! YOU WILL BE FORGIVEN FOR ALL YOUR FILTHY SINS!" :headbang:

You think you have it bad? Try having all of them living with you! My Me, it's God, our father this & Jehovah the Great that, talk about annoying. sheesh.

I get plenty of sleep. These last 2000 years or so, my Son has taken a large burden off my shoulders. :biker:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I'm still getting all my sleep time at night, I still get close to 8 hours on weeknights and between 8.5 and 10 hrs on weekends usually.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I'm still trying to get at least 8hours and 9 if I can, now I sleep from 10-11pm til 7:30am