how mutch is gas near you

Rose

I believe here in town it runs about $1.34 per gallon for the cheapest octane (89 I think).

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Anywhere between 62cents/litre-74cents/litre fluxuates throughout the week

MrBishop

$.744/litre for regular
$.799/litre for medium octane
$.825/litre for high octane

I'll have to translate that into gallons...gimme a sec while I google-it and go-to-it

$3.36 /gallon reg.
$3.66 / gallon med.
$3.75 / gallon High

Nixy's low end would be about $2.81/gallon

**These are in Can funds BT|W

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
regular is like US$0.60, premium is US$0.63 (per liter)

pretty expensive for a supposedly oil producer country :rolleyes:

Dave

Welderboy said:
100 octane

100 octane?! highest we have around here is 94.

super is going for around $1.70/gal with the cheap stuff around $1.60/gal
the 94 octane is around $1.80/gal.

Mirlyn

Spot said:
100 octane?! highest we have around here is 94.

super is going for around $1.70/gal with the cheap stuff around $1.60/gal
the 94 octane is around $1.80/gal.

Yeah, the higest we have is 98...and its illegal to put in your car. :confuse3:

Sharky

Panama City, FL area:

$1.43/gal for 89 octane at the cheap places. About .10/gal more on the beach side of town.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
1.33 for the cheap stuff, 1.43 for the good stuff. Just dropped 2 cents. :headbang:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Side note, which do you use? I've found in my Suburban it really doesn't improve mileage enough to pay for the difference. I had a little Nissan Sentra though that got almost 5 miles to the gallon more on the good shit.

A.B.Normal

77.9 cents/Litre for 87 Octane,although it was 71.5 just a couple of days ago .My Truck with a V6 gets 17mpg highway,am I ever glad I didn't get the V8. :retard3:

NF

We're currently running at $1.44/gallon for the regular unleaded in Greensboro, NC.

Mirlyn

PuterTutor said:
Side note, which do you use? I've found in my Suburban it really doesn't improve mileage enough to pay for the difference. I had a little Nissan Sentra though that got almost 5 miles to the gallon more on the good shit.

I just filled the 86' F150 with 87 @ $1.51. It makes no difference what I use, but I go for the cheapest anyway (its a hog, much like yours). The car gets 87 normally, sometimes 89. I get nearly 30 mpg on the cheapo stuff in it....haven't done the math with the mid-grade stuff. I'm happy with 30 though (as opposed to the 12 in the truck :retard: )

Rose

PuterTutor said:

Oh yeah? I use the cheap stuff, maybe I should treat my Sentra to the good stuff...

ris

73.9p to the litre, or somthing like that round here at the moment. its dropped in the last 4-6 months from nearer 80p.