how well do you know the internet?

flavio

Banned
Yes, looks like he's a soccer (footy whatever) player for England. So now including him that makes one soccer player I know the name of.

Arris

Well me and the internet flirted for a while. Dated for a couple of months and are now just good friends...

LOL.. only one I got write was the most searched for news event... world cup. Guess I thought there were more perverts out there than there actually are due to most searched for sports person I put Anna K, and most searched for female I put Halle Berry (due to her recent film parts involving nudity and steamy sex scenes).

Aunty Em

flavio said:
4/9 and now I have to do a search for David Beckham just to see what sport he plays.

What! You don't know who Becks is - and I hate football. He's obviously not as famous as he'd like to be then. :)

unclehobart

Aunty Em said:
flavio said:
4/9 and now I have to do a search for David Beckham just to see what sport he plays.

What! You don't know who Becks is - and I hate football. He's obviously not as famous as he'd like to be then. :)
Footie stars are an unknown breed in the rebellious colonies here across the pond. I only know of him because of the jokes that swirl about on the net.

nodnod

NO, I've got no life :mad:

Results

You scored 89% (8 out of 9 correct).

1. Top search item on Google in 2002:
You were right: Spiderman.

2. Most declined search item:
You were right: Nostradamus.

3. Most searched-for woman:
You were right: Jennifer Lopez.

4. Most searched-for man:
You were right: Eminem.

5. Most searched-for sports star:
You were right: David Beckham.

6. Most searched-for musician or group:
You were right: Eminem.

7. Most searched-for TV show:
You were right: The Simpsons.

8. Most searched-for film:
You were right: Spiderman.

9. Most searched-for news event:
You said Sniper Attacks. The correct answer is World Cup.