SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Corporate Offices
ChildNet Services Corporation
1350 Front Street
Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92101

About us
RentMyDaughter is a subsidiary of ChildNet Services, with its corporate headquarters in San Diego, CA. In addition, we also maintain 4 regional offices across the United States.

RentMyDaughter provides safe and trustworthy child-rental services in multiple metropolitan areas. Our service area is growing every year and we are on target to provide services in 50 cities by the end of 2006.

RentMyDaughter began operation in 1998 in San Diego. The initial idea was realized with our sister company, RentMySon. As word quickly spread of our services, so did our team of boys and the range of events we catered to. Not too long after, RentMyDaughter was born!

We pride ourselves in being a one-of-a-kind company with a near-perfect track record. We are constantly evaluating our procedures to be sure we are offering a 100% safe environment for everyone involved.

Our goal is to provide reliable child-rental services in a fun and safe environment. We strive to make customer satisfaction a priority. Feel free to contact us with any cares or concerns. We thank you for your past and continued business.

This oughta be shut down. Yesterday.

drkavnger99

is it me or if this site is real is it totally immoral? I mean renting your kids out come on. I really hope this site is fake!!! :sick3:

freako104

drkavnger99 said:
is it me or if this site is real is it totally immoral? I mean renting your kids out come on. I really hope this site is fake!!! :sick3:

Not just you. Oh and its been a long time. Hows things?

Can this place be shut down? Seriously it is disgusting to me that even if its a joke its on there.

freako104

Yup I remember reading that. I didnt know he had said it until someone in that thread had it quoted. Either way its either paedophilia or he is a troll trying to get a rise. Either way he is a cockfart

FluerVanderloo

Frequently Asked Questions
Is it legal to employ children under the age of 16?
YES - Our lawyers have gone over our service contracts with a fine-toothed comb. We have worked with the Department of Labor to be sure we are operating within legal guidelines. The Fair Labor Standards Act's (FLSA) minimum age requirements do not apply to minors employed by their parents, or by a person acting as their guardian. For tax and employment purposes, ChildNet Services enters into a service agreement with the parents of the child: the parents will receive compensation for hours logged by their child and technically speaking the child will then be “employed” by their parents.

How can I be sure my child is safe?
In most cases it is possible to visit with the clients before any transaction takes place. We also work with local and state governments to cross-check our clients with sex offender and felon lists. Most of the events your child will participate in are supervised and many of our clients are frequent clients who have a history of incident-free business.

Oh, well I guess that makes it ok. :eek8:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I think the thing he said about 16 was refering to one of the girls on the site...

drkavnger99

freako104 said:
Not just you. Oh and its been a long time. Hows things?

Can this place be shut down? Seriously it is disgusting to me that even if its a joke its on there.

Hey freako :) yeah its been a while but finally got a job I can actually take a moment to visit my favorite sites... This being a big one.