huge fire all around san diego

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Well...I'm 52 and It seems hard to imagine fall arriving without the report of brush fires fueled by the Santa Ana winds sweeping across south California...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Reason #1 to have a tile roof

capt.skdx10210260006.california_wildfires_skdx102.jpg

Squiggy, they have fires every year but it wasn't until the last decade or two that people started moving into the outback in enormous numbers

tommyj27

Not really Banned
Gonz said:
Squiggy, they have fires every year but it wasn't until the last decade or two that people started moving into the outback in enormous numbers
natural selection? :D

Inkara1

Gonz said:

Same reason mountain lions keep showing up in town. The town wasn't there before, and the mountain lions were.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I've got some family that just recently moved over into that area. They can see the fire looming over a mountain toward their back yard.

They sent an email to the rest of the family that they were taking pictures of all their good stuff and packing up to get ready to leave. I haven't heard back from them yet. Hope they don't get hit by it...