Human Anime dolls becoming more common

jimpeel

Recently there was an article on a Chinese girl who is a living Anime doll. She has a very strangely shaped face which lends to the effect. It is almost like a praying Mantis face in shape, very triangular. She calls herself Tina Leopard.

STORY

Now there is a Ukranian girl who is doing something similar but her face is more normally shaped. Her main effect is how she does her eye makeup. She calls herself Fukkacumi. She is very good at her makeup. She demonstrates her technique in a video in the story.

STORY

VIDEO

There is also an American girl called Dakota Rose who calls herself KotaKoti. She is not as good as the first two although she certainly has the straight shapeless anime legs.

STORY

There is still one more in London who goes by the name Venus Angelic who even speaks with a phony Japanese accent. She has a large YouTube following where she teaches makeup techniques.

STORY

VIDEO

jimpeel

It ain't hard; and I don't even follow social media. I couldn't tell you the latest exploits of the current crop of teen/young adult personalities.

2minkey

bootlicker
both you and winky seem unusually interested in the youth.

but i guess if all i had left was gross old person sex, i'd seek alternatives as well (HA HA HA)