Humorous messages??

IDLEchild

What happened to them??

After clicking "sumbit new thread" or "post" these funny messages would come up while the browser took you to the thread. What happened to them?

Like "here is your complimentry fart" or other such hillarious ones. I liked those quite a bit.

IDLEchild said:
What happened to them??

After clicking "sumbit new thread" or "post" these funny messages would come up while the browser took you to the thread. What happened to them?

Like "here is your complimentry fart" or other such hillarious ones. I liked those quite a bit.
i can't say i ever saw those.....

No, the site upgraded befroe you joined.

Also the ability to pick different logo styles was also nifty.

the redirect messages? nope, I've not seen anything other than the standard redirects if I recall right. But perhaps .. not. vB3 has the option to remove redirects completely which speeds loading time.

I suppose it's one of those things that fell between the cracks when the site was upgraded. Like the 'welcome' thread.

Squiggy said:
:yell: MooooooooooooooooooooM...Squiggy just posted on me!

that was Qs favourite *sniff* I like that one and i liked the if you are waiting too long or a bastich click here.

Mirlyn said:
*still can't believe that whole thing* :hmm: :p

*signs petition to bring them back*

Is it even possible to bring them back??? I couldn't put my finger on what was missing till reading this thread! I want them back also just added to the personality of the board! :lloyd:

Back