Hunting by computer. Will wonders never cease!

Thulsa Doom

LIVE SHOT

Yes folks now YOU TOO can shoot antelopes from the comfort of your own chase lounge. Why get all fatigued up and risk ticks and not having your favorite cocktail in reach when you can kill bambi with the click of a mouse. aint technology grand? only in texas...

tonksy

so how do you get the meat? or do you just leave the carcass to rot? isn't that totally against whatever kind of hunting sportsmanship there is? it's fucking wasteful and pointless.

Mare

tonksy said:
so how do you get the meat? or do you just leave the carcass to rot? isn't that totally against whatever kind of hunting sportsmanship there is? it's fucking wasteful and pointless.

I agree Tonksy.....kinda like watching golf and fishing on tv for hours on end... :lol2:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Ive seen this somewhere else, the guy has people that go and get the animal, field dress it and have it shipped to you.

Nevertheless, as a hunter, this makes me sick.

Mare

A.B.Normal said:
Hey.....not only do I watch those ,but I've got golf and fishing games for My Playstation2 :crying4:

Awww. I sowwry A.B.
I'll hurry and get to the mall and buy you soom new games for x-mas sweetie....jk
I don't mind the playstation fishing games much, they are actually kinda fun. Not much of a golfer at all though.

PrincessLissa

Raven said:
Doesn't everyone else participate in sport from the comfort of their armchairs though? :shrug:

Trye, very true. I seem to suffrer from "head coach syndrome". I think that if I yell loud enough the head coach will hear me through the TV. The downstaird neighbors have never really liked that too much.

tonksy

PrincessLissa said:
Trye, very true. I seem to suffrer from "head coach syndrome". I think that if I yell loud enough the head coach will hear me through the TV. The downstaird neighbors have never really liked that too much.
my language goes straight down the tubes during a football game. especially one that is not going my way :/
i get a bit excited.

PrincessLissa

Mine too. During the superbowl a few years ago I had strep throat and was still cursing and screaming at the TV. All my friends were trying to make me lay back down and be quite.

But, back on topic, I think that real sportsmen would be up for the challange of acctually hunting an animal rather than the "challange" of pointing and clicking.