I´m about to go get married:D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Luis G
why do single man weigh less than married ones ?

because the single man gets to his home, opens the fridge and says: "always the same", then he go to bed.

The married man, open the door of his bedroom says "always the same" and then he goes to the fridge. :D:D
:rofl2:

I got that in an email, and the question was why do women gain weight after marriage?

:rofl2:

sbcanada

Originally posted by greenfreak
Shouldn't you be *ahem* doing something special with your wife right now? *wink wink* *nudge nudge* :D

I think he's already done that once too many. ;) :D

Congrats, dude! :headbang:

P.S. Shouldn't this be in the Love and Lifestyles forum? :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
:laugh:
I know he's not going to get pissed off if somebody move the thread :D

Words of th day.
word = palabra
of = de
the = el/la (i must remind you that sustantives are male/female too)
day = día (with that little line above the i)
the complete sentence would be: palabra de el día, but "de el" is incorrect and should be replaced for del: palabra del día
[/size]

MitchSchaft

Too late. The damage has been done:D

Mitch, does that model let you screw it down to the floor?

And change the combination regularly. I knew one guy who's kids figured out his combination after about 3 tries.

Yeah, it comes with all the hardware you would ever need to bolt it down. I was going to bolt it to the floorboard of my car. You can change the combination as often as you want. And the combinations you can use is neat. There are 1,2,3,4,5. You can make your combination like; push 2,3 at the same time, then 4, then 5. You can push more than 1 down at a time. Turn the little handle to the right and it springs open pretty hard. I really do recommend it.

http://www.handgunsafe.com/4811s.htm

StuTheWise

Welcome to the real "real world"! :D

You are one year older than I when I got married. Neither one of us had a job... and my wife's car was about to get repossesed. But now, after 6 years, I have a business that is steady on the rise (after having about a dozen others fail!), we have three kids, and we live in a decent house (although we rent). Times have been tough... Looking back I wouldn't change a thing!

Congrats MitchSchaft!!!

MitchSchaft

Bedroom closet, top shelf, bolted down in the safe I showed you above. They will learn how to use firearms, too. Anybody that tells you hiding guns from kids is the best way is insane. When they find them, and they will, they will not know how to properly handle one. That\'s when accidents happen.

Attachment(s):

notbliss_s.jpg, 76.91kb

notbliss_s.jpg

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
If you follow strict, approved, sane, storage advice from your friendly neighborhood government official, then weapons are useless. Have them on you at all times to make the neighborhood safer. :headbang: :eek: :D

MitchSchaft

So you mean the gun locked in a safe, the trigger lock's key halfway across the house, and a loaded magazine in another safe won't grant fast access to the firearm when I need it? ?(

btw, I don't own a trigger lock! ;)