I´m dying here!!

trinity1

I'm dying here!!

I tell you...This is one whacked out board!
I'm running out of Trinities!!!
The board recognizes me now but she won't later!!
Poor Fury has done what he could, but to no success.
Any ideas; anyone, anyone??
Can anyone see what this is doing to a poor guy like me??!!:banghead:

Attachment(s):

laugh04.jpg.jpg, 33.39kb

laugh04.jpg.jpg

trinity1

Well, Thank you Gonz!
The only problem is that I can't log on there either!
the board recognizes me and when I go to post it asks me to logon or register. Very frustrating! :(

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Fuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, help the man won't you please[/siz]

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Is it that same error you've been getting with the "You are not logged in or do not have permission" with the "Logged in user: trinity1/2/3" or does it show up with a login box now?

I am absolutely stumped on this one. Two other people have reported the exact same problem and there doesn't seem to be anything in common with the three incidents. :crying3:

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Only think I could think of is a rare error between this forum's code an something at a few ISP's.

'Course, I'm programming and web design illiterate, so that's just a SWAG. :D

trinity1

I am trying to send a message now-see what happens!
I deleted all my tmp files and in Internet Options I changed a couple of options.
Oh well here it goes. :headbang:

G

If you are having login problems, try deleting the cookie to see what happens. You will need you login info handy if you remove the cookie unless you are using IE which has autocomplete.

trinity1

Well, I think all my problems lies within ZoneAlarm Pro!!
I beat that bad boy down to just your basic firewall and I let Internet Options take over the Security &amp; Privacy ratings. Damn powerful software that ZoneAlarm Pro!!
Thanks to Fury and everyone else who offered suggestions!!
Talk about coming through the full circle...DAMN!!!

Attachment(s):

oroborus.jpg, 23.62kb

oroborus.jpg