I am better than your kids

Mare

Hmmmmmm,sits back and takes thread as a joke.......(personally, love childrens drawings, shows the imagination of a child...)

AlphaTroll

Hmmm and I bet the guy who made that site was a true genius who put Van Gogh, Picasso, Michaelangelo and Raphael to shame with his first grade drawings....stupid twat.

IDLEchild

AlphaTroll said:
Hmmm and I bet the guy who made that site was a true genius who put Van Gogh, Picasso, Michaelangelo and Raphael to shame with his first grade drawings....stupid twat.

You should see the rest of his site if you found that infuriating. The guy is a tool but damn he is funny while being one and often right in his observations.

tonksy

childrens drawing are suppose to be bad...they are just beginning but making fun of them only squashes any creativity they may have...i praise the crap outta my girls for stuff like that...and hell ya i'll put them up in my space...i don't expect anyone to actually compliment them but thats what mothers are for...nurture and support...even if the little tyke has the artistic ability of a clod of dirt.

tonksy

IDLEchild said:
Just wait till she grows up and reads ^ post.
when she's older she'll looka at her drawings and see that they were bad...but, right now, to me they are lovely....and i'll gladly display them :)

Oz

You think it's only kids that are crap at drawing Think again

and everyday millions of adults take that shit for fun........or mebbe they just wanna be kids again ;)

Mare

tonks said:
childrens drawing are suppose to be bad...they are just beginning but making fun of them only squashes any creativity they may have...i praise the crap outta my girls for stuff like that...and hell ya i'll put them up in my space...i don't expect anyone to actually compliment them but thats what mothers are for...nurture and support...even if the little tyke has the artistic ability of a clod of dirt.

DITTO BABE - PROUD MAMA"S WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlphaTroll

IDLEchild said:
You should see the rest of his site if you found that infuriating. The guy is a tool but damn he is funny while being one and often right in his observations.

I have checked it out.....that guy seriously needs to remove the potato from his arse - he clearly has issues that possibly sprung from the fact that his mother left him in dirty nappies (diapers) for too long. Maybe he ate the red crayon and his nursery school teacher punished him by not letting him have his green jelly (that'd be jell-o to the Americans I think).

The man has issues.......clearly............in fact, I reckon his issues have issues :rolleyes:

(Though his scathing humour does appeal to my dark side - I just don't particulalry appreciate it being directed at children).

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Or it could be he's had enoughof the "can't we all get along" mentality. I kinda liked much of what he said.

AT said:
green jelly (that'd be jell-o to the Americans I think).

Preserves, Jam, & Jelly are the same (fruit content rises in reverse order)

Jell-o is a flavored gelatin.

AlphaTroll

Gonz said:
Or it could be he's had enoughof the "can't we all get along" mentality. I kinda liked much of what he said.

Preserves, Jam, & Jelly are the same (fruit content rises in reverse order)

Jell-o is a flavored gelatin.

Well, I don't subscribe to a 'let's all get along' mentality, but I don't feel the need to take the piss out of a bunch of children and their art just because their parents annoy me.

I mentioned that the jelly would be jell-o to the US guys because to us jelly is flavoured gelatin.

AlphaTroll

It's flavoUred dammit ;)

Well, if it's clear (like apple or quince) then it's jelly too. Bits of fruit in a clear jelly = marmalade (if it's citrus of course....well, some marmalades have onion and chilli in it) or if it's other fruit then it's jam. Whole fruit in a clear syrup is preserve.

IDLEchild

AlphaTroll

It is a joke. Most assholes are assholes through a safe distance and medium...IRL they seem to lose most of their proclivity of an a-hole.