I am now a MUTE!

drkavnger99

I have been kind of sick lately and as of this morning I have had more and more trouble talking! I am thinking it may be larengitis it will be interesting to see if it turns out that I'm correct! Has anyone had this before? Anyone know any half decent remedys (and no smoking nutmeg dont work)!

greenfreak

I got bronchitis frequently when I smoked and during the last stage, I always lost my voice for one or two days. I don't think there is a remedy. Just don't try to talk and if you have to, whisper. It can actually be fun if you have a job where you have to talk to people. :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I've had it a whole whack of times and there's no remedy that I've found :eh:

But it'll go away :headbang:

Vortex

greenfreak said:
Just don't try to talk and if you have to, whisper.
:alienlol: reminds me of this one time, my friend had a bit of a cold, and was a bit drunk, and decided cause he was sick, he had lost his voice (based on no prior evidence of this happening) and he whispered for like 81% of the one evening, then just out of the blue he spoke normally, looked around all shocked, covered his mouth, wide-eyed and all, then went back to whispering :alienlol:
*sighs*
Good Times :p

drkavnger99

:rofl2: at vortex.... thats funny

yeah its weird I was talking with a little scratchy voice then all of a sudden mid sentence "whats wit......*squeak...." it was kinda funny!

greenfreak

Try laughing with half a voice, it comes out sounding all strange. Then you laugh at yourself for sounding funny while you laugh. It's an endless cycle. :D

IDLEchild

Try something herbal...what herbal? i have no clue..try a few leaves off the tree in the street:headbang: