I finally have irrefutible proof...

Aunty Em

... that I'm losing it! :eek:

I got Katie ready for school yesterday, but her bus didn't turn up and when I tried phoning the school I got no reply or it was engaged. I couldn't take her cos I was waiting for the plumber to come and replace my leaking toilet cistern... finally turned up at 4 pm... :rolleyes:

So I got her ready for school this morning... and the bus didn't turn up. ?(

So I dug out the school holiday list....

OH SHIT!

It's half-term! :rofl4:

I thought it started THIS Friday! Someone please shoot me and put me out of my misery!

pc_builder

Aunty Em said:
Someone please shoot me and put me out of my misery!

I thought about it, but then Katie would have to get herself dressed. :devious:

I don't have children, just a few whiny cats. But I swear, sometimes I wish I could bundle them up and send THEM off to school. Then I would have some peace and quiet.

Just kick up the Ginko dosage and you'll be A OK. :evilcool:

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
hehe dont you love that aunty. i have done things like that with the boys, but they usually look at me like :you idiot" and then begin to tell me they have no school...

tonksy

Squiggy said:
You're doing fine, Aunty....At least you still remember her name...:D
no shit! mine are 3 and 20 months...marlowe and malory...think i can keep them straight? nope...poor kids.

Rose

Aww, I would have never refuted you anyway, Aunty, even without proof. :D ;)

Yay for Katie getting to miss school without ... missing school, though! :D

Aunty Em

Squiggy said:
You're doing fine, Aunty....At least you still remember her name...:D

Yeah, but I've gotten up at 7 am for the last 2 days and I didn't need to! :eek: How sad is that! :crying4:

MizzFizzTheBizz

Aunty Em said:
NEWSFLASH.......Confirmation in . Loony in the lounge! I always thought there was something about you but I couldn't put me finger on it!!!

(by the way after fone call i realised i have never heard you say the eff word B4!!) :brush:

Bungi

Aunty Em said:
Yeah, but I've gotten up at 7 am for the last 2 days and I didn't need to! :eek: How sad is that! :crying4:

I thought you got up every 3 hrs to check your KOC account anyway :p

Aunty Em

I do, I'm just checking again now, but it's not the same as getting up earlyand staying up now is it? I can go back to sleep at the drop of a hat usually.... I'm waiting 3 minutes till the next turn so I can get my third2560 weapon and 1 for noite too, btw. :D