i found some people who know less about X-MEN than i do!!

BlurOfSerenity

!!
i saw X2 with my friend shannon today.
i spent the night at her house last night, and she showed me the first xmen movie from last year or whenever it was.

she also taught me a lot about the xmen characters, and now, i think it's safe to say that i know a decent bit.
while i dont know everything about them, like shannon does (she's able to point out every innacuracy in the movies), i still know much more about it, than these girls who were in the bathroom after the movie do.

i heard them talking...

"so how come wolverine doesnt remember things from before?"
"it's cos they had to kill him! that guy then built him out of metal! and that's why he doesnt remember anything!"

and they hinted that they thought his mutation was created by "that guy" (stryker), that all it was was that he's made of metal and has claws.

even i know what really happened,
how wolverine's mutation is that he can heal superfast, and that metal was grafted onto his bones and he was given claws, and he was only able to have that happen to him, because of his healing abilities!! and that his memory was erased and such!!

jeeeeeez!

i mean, sure, until last night, i didnt know that, but at least i didnt go around talking about it as if i actually knew!!

btw, i liked X2, better than the first one :)

Professur

I would have liked to see them stick closer to the 'true' storyline as opposed to just leaching characters from it.

IDLEchild

Has anybody ever seen the first ever X-men movie..called genx...oh man it was flaming turd on celluliod.....their base was probably some hilly-billy's house. Truly a bad movie in all regards:mad:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
IDLEchild said:
Has anybody ever seen the first ever X-men movie..called genx...oh man it was flaming turd on celluliod.....their base was probably some hilly-billy's house. Truly a bad movie in all regards:mad:

It wasn't THIS hillbilly's house!

And for the record, the term is not hillbilly. It's Appalachian American, and I'll thank you to address us as such. :D

chcr

Too cute for words
SouthernN'Proud said:
It wasn't THIS hillbilly's house!

And for the record, the term is not hillbilly. It's Appalachian American, and I'll thank you to address us as such. :D
You can pronounce that with all the missing teeth?!?!? *poke*