I found this an interesting take...

chcr

Too cute for words
...on what I've been seeing on Fox News as opposed to what I'm seeing here and on various conservative blogs.

Link.

2minkey

bootlicker
well, perhaps it is a good time to abandon the twitmob. by being so moronic and sensationalistic it hurt its own side in the election.

news flash for twitmob: most americans aren't stupid enough to take your imaginary banter about B_hussein the marxist terrorist seriously. we grew tired of your attempts to make mountains from dog turds. if it's anything, stupidity is transparent. to everyone but the stinkyfingerpointers, that is.

gotta love it...

"Kristol looked like he was suffering the worst: He was slouched over the table, his grotesque Stewie-shaped head sulking down to his navel, his glazed eyes staring down at the floor."

sorry mister kristol. you're actually going to have to think up some new tactics and ideas, rather than simply trusting the slogan suckers to get shit done.

JTP

I was one of the 4179 people in my county to vote for the President-elect. I was going to write-in Ron Paul until I heard that write-ins wouldn't be counted. Who made that rule? I think McCain tried to run a clean race, but was influenced by some of his more rabid follwers. If I hadn't gotten so many fear-mongering phone calls and mailings from the McCain-Palin camp, I might have considered voting for them. You can only push that Fear Button so many times before it loses effectiveness, and Cheney/Bush pretty much wore it out.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Anybody else recall the post-2004 election when people were seeking counseling?

catocom

it was the same at fox when the dems took the 'house'.
They do freak out.

I've notice they've added several libs to the 'more air time' positions.