pickle.jpg

tonksy

Philly said:
..........Pickle
I gotta pickle
I gotta pickle
HEY! HEY! HEY!

pickle.jpg
...sometimes someone comes along and takes a big ole bite out of your ass....i love pickles. have a big jar of dills in the ice box.

tonksy

Buttcrackdivine said:
They taste like shit.
now, buttcrack, how would you know? pickles are the best, but they gotta be crisp, nothing worse than a flaccid pickle...okay, so thats not quite true...but a flaccid pickle is bad.

Professur

The missus used to steal the pickle off my plate at restaurants. Now, V2.0 does it. Hell, she mopes if I don't give her the ones on my cheeseburger. I haven't tasted a pickle in years.

tonksy

Professur said:
The missus used to steal the pickle off my plate at restaurants. Now, V2.0 does it. Hell, she mopes if I don't give her the ones on my cheeseburger. I haven't tasted a pickle in years.
i believe that is a feminine trait. i am a pickle stealer meself.

IDLEchild

Pickles are disgusting..i can only stand their tangy taste in mass heaps of better tasting vegetables and occasional meat...i would never eat them alone.

tonksy

Sharky said:
How about a pickle earring?
you know....normally, when people speak of sticking what basically is a cucmber into your body that is just not what springs to mind.

AlphaTroll

tonks said:
now, buttcrack, how would you know? pickles are the best, but they gotta be crisp, nothing worse than a flaccid pickle...okay, so thats not quite true...but a flaccid pickle is bad.

Maybe he's tasted shit & can compare the taste?

Agreed on the flaccid pickle - then again, nothing is really nice when it's all limp & wrinkly is it?

dragonstar

Re : pickles

gherkins are the really only worthwhile type of pickle on this planet, all the others make my face look like a cats ass!

Aunty Em

Buttcrackdivine said:
Pickles are disgusting..i can only stand their tangy taste in mass heaps of better tasting vegetables and occasional meat...i would never eat them alone.

I agree with you that the english version of pickles is disgusting... all vinegar no taste... but we're talking sweet and sour gerkins here and I love them! :licklips:

SexyBoo

tonks said:
you know....normally, when people speak of sticking what basically is a cucmber into your body that is just not what springs to mind.
My thoughts exactly tonks! ;)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Nothing like a nice Kosher Dill

mmmmmm

Pickles

and it's Rosh Hashanna tonight (remmeber to wish the jews in your life a happy new year) so I get teo eat lots of pickles