I guess I should introduce myself

PowerballWinner

Greetings everyone,

I support abortion, homosexual/bisexual/transgendered marriages, laws favoring concealed carry weapons, 15% flat percentage tax on human beings' income but with the deductions already in place, 20% flat percentage tax on corporations, legalization of all types of gambling except internet gambling, legalization of all victimless crimes, legalization of all drugs, a Cabinet level Department of Peace as per what Congressman Dennis Kucinich outlined, animal rights, allowing people convicted of nonviolent offenses and minor violent offenses to be allowed to serve in the Armed Forces, all forms of immigration, raising the minimum wage to a living minimum wage, the Green Party's platorm.

I oppose the mandatory prescription of any type of treatment for any reason, insider trading laws, curfews, the draft and the Selective Service System and any other form of mandatory service applied to noncriminals, the assault weapons ban, many of the laws regarding the Customs Agency, mandatory national identity cards, the Israeli structure that is opposed by the World Court, the New World Order, the WTO, NAFTA, the Green Party's platform where it talks about banning and/or limiting PACs and how the Green Party wants to abolish the death penalty (I think the death penalty should be available for criminals who want to die even for those who're convicted of lesser offenses like tax evasion), homeowner's associations and I think people should be permitted to do with their own property whatever they desire as long as they don't infringe on any other human being's rights and by rights I'm not including property value.

ResearchMonkey

WOW, I about had a seizure trying to imagine your ‘happy and free' world :confuse3:

A for effort, :wink2:

Gonz said:
Well, that's certainly more than I intended but ok.

:wave:
Still keeping those opinions to yer'self eh?