I had an epiphany. (But I'm feeling much better now)

Sharky

Hi, folks.

You may have noticed that I haven't been around much since shortly before the Gathering in Atlanta. I feel like I owe an explanation because, gee whiz, you are a cool bunch of people and I like ya.

When I found myself stressing out over trying to make arrangements to get to Atlanta, it occurred to me that I was assigning way too much importance to how an internet message board affects my life (and I mean that in the nicest way possible), so I decided it was time to take a break and put things into perspective.

I also am aware of how annoying and obnoxious I can be, so the break was for you folks, too.

Anyway, enough about me. What have I missed? :cool:

Inkara1

Had a great time at the gathering. We sure did miss seeing you there... and you missed watching me eat a Luther Burger. :D

chcr

Too cute for words
I was assigning way too much importance to how an internet message board affects my life (and I mean that in the nicest way possible)

Hmm... I didn't even know that was possible. :lol:

Good to have you back, don't take the "world serious." (Yanks in six games, BTW) ;)

chcr

Too cute for words
SouthernN'Proud said:
ch, exactly how long have you been waiting to get that dig in?

Hey, they just come out. I don't think about em or plan 'em. Rather like farts now that I think about it. :lloyd:

Sharky

Inkara1 said:
Had a great time at the gathering. We sure did miss seeing you there... and you missed watching me eat a Luther Burger. :D

I regret not having made the time to attend. My schedule is insane - there are not enough days in a week to get everything done. :dizzy:

/wonders wtf is a Luther Burger :confused:

Sharky

chcr said:
Hmm... I didn't even know that was possible. :lol:

Good to have you back, don't take the "world serious." (Yanks in six games, BTW) ;)

I worry too much. :rolleyes:

Like about whether or not the Braves will even be in the series, much less win it. :lloyd:

Sharky

HomeLAN said:
Welcome back. We missed ya in hotlanta.

Avoiding the hurricanes OK?

Hurricanes, schmurricanes. :lol2:

All we got from Katrina was feeder bands - lots of wind and brief intense rain showers. Nothing at ALL compared to the MS and AL coast - I weep for them. Precious called me the week before Katrina struck. She's working for the Red Cross in Alabama. I imagine she's been quite busy the last couple of weeks.