I hate you all

unclehobart

I let my tea steep for roughly 6 hours before drinking it. If light can penetrate the glass ... I send 'er back.

I have a medley of Red Rose, PG Tips, and Brooke Bond Red Label

madrin

tea...pffft....

...and it's been nothing but trouble for the British from just about day one....

that and...POSTCOUNT++

MADrin

Professur

My neighbour had one of those. Faggy pink colour, but fully tricked out as a camper. Got t-boned right at the side door and folded like oragami.

madrin

well as you can see, this one is a piss yellow color and semi tricked out as a scum-mobile...

...it won't even start unless you haven't showered in 5 days and reek of patchouli oil...I don't exactly know how that works...it's fickle..

...and if it got t-boned it'd likely shake loose a perfectly good joint which would be worth approximately US$3.74 or CAN$2839.62 more than the bus itself is worth, so that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing...

MADrin

madrin

Thanks Squiggy...only other comment I got on it so far was '

"You're kind of a wiseass dickhead, aren't you?"

....good christ, it took the avatar to confirm that? I must be losing my touch...

MADrin

HeXp£Øi±

Whenever i see someone driving one of those vans i just want to drag them out and beat'em senseless. Or rather to their senses. Hmmm i wonder what that's about? I'd better go and consult Freud.