i have another question about Bettas!!

BlurOfSerenity

i bought my betta some freeze-dried bloodworms as a treat.
but they're whole, and the container doesnt specify whether to crush them or leave them whole.
do any of you know?

ralphie

I feed mine freeze dried blood worms for their actual food...

and yeah, I leave them whole.

IDLEchild

ash r said:
yah, i finally gave mine some last night, and he eats them, but doesnt seem to be too excited ot interested.

He is a fish in captivity...not much to be excited about.

IDLEchild

ash r said:
but i was feeding him once-living whole worms!!
there is no reason to be unexcited!!

Give a man a pizaa or dog food to eat in a prison...either way that man would be miserable.

The fish misses freedom.

BlurOfSerenity

but now he lives in a tank the size of FIVE plastic cups! if not more! and he's got wormies!!!
he's got it better than he's ever had!!

IDLEchild

ash r said:
but now he lives in a tank the size of FIVE plastic cups! if not more! and he's got wormies!!!
he's got it better than he's ever had!!

Moving from utterly dismal surrounding to simply dismal surrounding does not cure depression or general feelings of malcontent towards humanity.

BlurOfSerenity

it's a goshdarn fish!!

he needs a friend... or a mirror... i think that would make him happy.. not as lonely-like.

eew, but i'm not buying his friend at petsmart. their bettas are yucky.

IDLEchild

ash r said:
it's a goshdarn fish!!

So? Does he not cry? Does he not feel sad?

he needs a friend... or a mirror... i think that would make him happy.. not as lonely-like.

You know where all the cool Bettas hang out??...In their natural enviroment...bettas are happy there I hear

eew, but i'm not buying his friend at petsmart. their bettas are yucky.

*cough*Natural enviroment*cough*

IDLEchild

ash r said:
i'm pretty sure he does not cry, tho it is hard for anyone to determine this.

should no one have any pets ever?

Ofcourse they should but the owners should expect sadness and lack of interest at times from pets whose surroundings are seriously hindered to limited space.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
It's a fish. Even if it had lived in the rice paddie at one time, it would have forgotten it approximately 2 minutes after it left said paddie. Quit trying to make the poor girl feel guilty. Wanna get him excited, Ash? Buy some Tetras, the little bitty ones, he'll love you for it.

IDLEchild

ash r said:
will he eat them or will they just chill out together?

They will hang out together and read expressionistic poetry about cruel fate.

PT

She has to know I was joking....I mean it is a known fact fish have very weak memory.