I have to give you guys credit..you are a tight bunch

Outlaw69

I remember back to HWC and the mass exodus ..people were going every where but there ..but you fucks managed to keep it together.

kudos.

this garners my attention, which is not easily garnered.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
jim i remember one of my last post in HWC ot houssen had banned you, I posted this big post reaming him out knowing it would draw his attention. It worked I got a few emails from him. Oh the good times we had.

Outlaw69

samcurry said:
jim i remember one of my last post in HWC ot houssen had banned you, I posted this big post reaming him out knowing it would draw his attention. It worked I got a few emails from him. Oh the good times we had.

Believe me I remember that. Teh guy was an uptight muslim terrorist if I remember correctly.

fuck him and those forums.

Djcake

Outlaw69 said:
Believe me I remember that. Teh guy was an uptight muslim terrorist if I remember correctly.

fuck him and those forums.

yup he was seriously fucked!!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'm not tight, just cause I use a coupon when I buy the newspaper does not make me tight. I'm thrifty. So fuck you.

tonksy

PT said:
I'm not tight, just cause I use a coupon when I buy the newspaper does not make me tight. I'm thrifty. So fuck you.
you actually buy a paper? i steal 'em off the tables at work...it technically is trash so it's fair game, right?

unclehobart

I always thought this place was a court ordered halfway house. I'm still waiting for parole ... but thanks to a strong right wing government it seems that it will not be forthcoming for either 50 years or the next time they show a Farrah Fawcett movie in prime time. I hope the 50 goes by quickly.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
I always thought this place was a court ordered halfway house. I'm still waiting for parole ... but thanks to a strong right wing government it seems that it will not be forthcoming for either 50 years or the next time they show a Farrah Fawcett movie in prime time. I hope the 50 goes by quickly.
psst...logan's run? AMC primetime.