I made it! test post

sir

mad

;)

zebra bastit zebra zebra zebra zebra fucker!

mad

someone reactivate ris, or we're a mod down [can't think of another good reason, having ris back might not be wanted by some D]

ris

coffee, mmmm, luce just brought be a fresh cup of percolated hot lava java, i'll be flying now :) :coffee:

sbcanada

Damn, I'm hungry... I think I'll make myself some breakfast. Sunny-side-up eggs, toast, and fried baloney!!! :brow: :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
nice of luce. :) I have milk and sugar and am therefore happy. :joy:

gonna pick up the cable today?

ris

i took it home last night when i left the office. i've got 600m of cat5e here, i could wrap the flat if i wanted :D

there's 300m of regular cat5 left at work

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
So now just the ordeal of rigging it up. :)

btw, changed my sig then thanked eric, the new addy is posted at jjr so lots should be aware.

what time did you get out of bed? I hung up around 12:00, stayed up till one, up at 545. :gmorning:
too many nights no sleep. msn is BAD ;)

ris

i was up at 12.30, saturday morning is always my lie-in morning. i think i shall be laying off msn for a while :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
ya know the printer driver must have been slowly plunging into the depths of ruin for awhile, this thing has never run better! :) now am afraid to reinstall lol

no printer for me!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:D

Saturday I babysit a 4 year old - they play all day so dr d is occupied - have to get up early and referee some bickering but house and home is safe until 4:30 so well worth it :laugh: he turned off the fridge again yesterday.