I may be in trouble...BIG trouble

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
My mom and I had photos taken in May (I was half her age from Dec 13/2007 to Aug 12/2008 and we thought that was photo worthy). Well, the pics weren't ready before she left to go back to Ont so I picked them up...now I can't find them ANYWHERE...if I don't find them I'm gonna get my first ass kicking ever.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
hehehe that's cute AB

I told her last week I "might" have lost them and she was less than impressed. Now I can call her tomorrow and tell her they're in the mail (I just finished addressing the envelope...just need a piece of cardboard from work to prevent them from bending and they're on their way).

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am keeping some of the photos here. I'll have a 10x13 and 5x7 to make new prints off should the ones I'm sending get lost :)

nalani

You're not alone, Sam .. I wasn't thinking "lost pictures" at all :D

Not sure what I was thinking, exactly .. something like espionage or tax evasion or something LOL

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Nope, this is trouble I got myself into and got myself out of without breaking any laws :D

Inkara1

The trouble I was thinking of doesn't involve any lawbreaking either... two consenting adults and all that...

A.B.Normal

Well even if Nix was stupid enough to get herself knocked-up ,I would hope she wouldn't be dumb enough to announce it in one of the "open" forums. :rolleyes:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well even if Nix was stupid enough to get herself knocked-up ,I would hope she wouldn't be dumb enough to announce it in one of the "open" forums. :rolleyes:

Well, I'd have to tell y'all eventually...I wouldn't much enjoy hiding the fact I had a baby forever...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Why? Because of the unmarriedness?

When I thought about it a bit more I think I would go private first because I'd like to initially share it with those who I know better/am closer to. Those people are pretty well represented in the Bomb Shelter I think.