I need to stop

greenfreak

Looking at all the Labs for adoption from a local rescue. We need to put up a proper fence before we can adopt, and dog-proof the house. But these sweet faces are killing me.

Buddy102207caccYM3.JPG
Buddy102207caccYM2.JPG

"Buddy"

3.5 Yr Yellow Male - DOB 01-15-04

Buddy spent childhood living with family in NYC … up until they decided to move and elected a coop not permitting dogs and dumped him into the Brooklyn CACC. Neutered and naturally confused (over sudden loss of family and all familiar) Buddy entered LILRR foster in good overall health. The handsome galoot knows basic commands … sit, lay down, and give paw. House trained and good with other dogs, Buddy thrives on human attention and relaxing belly rubs.

He's perfect... We think we want an older dog to start with, not a puppy. Looks like he's been there a while judging by what they say his age is. :(

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
There is a Pedigree dog food commercial that airs here in Mo, not sure if it's nationwide or what, but it shows a dog in the pound that gets passed over for adoption. Just a little lab/something mix, but its the eyes, it jumps up and looks at the people walking by, and they just keep walking. Tears me up every time...

greenfreak

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who gets choked up by that commercial. I thought I was PMS'ing. That dog is SO cute. And so humanized - the way it gets up and then sits down immediately. Opens it's mouth like it's smiling for them. Then turns it's head to see where they go.

Ah shit. Tearing up again. I MUST be PMS'ing. ;)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
There is a Pedigree dog food commercial that airs here in Mo, not sure if it's nationwide or what, but it shows a dog in the pound that gets passed over for adoption. Just a little lab/something mix, but its the eyes, it jumps up and looks at the people walking by, and they just keep walking. Tears me up every time...

we have it here too.

too sad

chcr

Too cute for words
Glad to hear I'm not the only one who gets choked up by that commercial. I thought I was PMS'ing. That dog is SO cute. And so humanized - the way it gets up and then sits down immediately. Opens it's mouth like it's smiling for them. Then turns it's head to see where they go.

Ah shit. Tearing up again. I MUST be PMS'ing. ;)
Hey, Dara doesn't even have all the equipment for PMSing anymore and she tears up at it. ;)