I suck

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
The Veridian room was what killed me...the dice I just couldn't see on my screen.

Inkara1

wow... someone must have fed Eric some asparagus or slipped him some Spanish Fly or something.

freako104

I dont need em to be horny ;) Plus this is something I would have said IRL but I tend to hold back online for some reason.

Oz

freako104 said:
Plus this is something I would have said IRL but I tend to hold back online for some reason.

Really? Are ya balls black and blue? I imagine yer get kicked in them a lot :laugh5:

freako104

actually no. I never have been. I say something like that and everyone laughs. or the girl will give me a hard time ;)

Oz

freako104 said:
actually no. I never have been. I say something like that and everyone laughs. or the girl will give me a hard time ;)

Damn, ya got some placid wimmin's in yer neck of the woods :D Must be boring as hell ;)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Someone care to explain me what this game is about?
All I see are blinking objects on the right, I assume I have to solve a puzzle or find those objects in the room so I can open the door (with the key?)

But still I don't know the rules, sometimes they disappear or stop blinking but when I click the screen they come back/start to blink again:confuse3:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Luis G said:
Someone care to explain me what this game is about?
All I see are blinking objects on the right, I assume I have to solve a puzzle or find those objects in the room so I can open the door (with the key?)

But still I don't know the rules, sometimes they disappear or stop blinking but when I click the screen they come back/start to blink again:confuse3:
You have to solve the puzzle of how to escape from the room, using the clues scattered around.

Maybe if you do the Crimson Room first...it's more straightforward.
CRIMSON ROOM" is an interactive game that you escape from this room by finding, using, and combining items you find in this room.
Only you have to do is to click the right places on the screen.

Using the graphics, the sounds, and the responses as clues, you are to escape with your idea and inspiration.

At the end of the game, an ending scene is prepared.

After the escape, you are invited to a special page, so please don't give up.

ClaireBear

Banned
The title of this thread got me very very excited... :p

Then I was bitterly disappointed as the work server denies me sccess to the damned game too...

smutty chat = 0
game to relieve thoughts of smut = 0

Pooh! :mope: