I wish I could just...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
be able to mow the lawn in one big swipe.. like put my hands together, scream "KAMEHAMEHA!" and throw an energy ball at the lawn to mow it.

Cause it's kinda hard for dead grass to grow. :hairbng2:

What do you wish you could do? (Doesn't necessarily have to be anything that's physically possible, nor does it have to do with the lawn)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
True. But it would still be cool to be able to KAMEHAMEHA and be done with it.

It would also go well with putting stupid people that need to get out of the gene pool, out of their misery.

"Radical teenager sets self on fire to impress friends, suffers third-degree burns and is released from the hospital"

This would look so sweet released the next day - "Angry monkey releases flaming ball of energy on radical teenager. No remains of the teenager found anywhere"

:hairbng2:

halamikage

fury said:
like put my hands together, scream "KAMEHAMEHA!" and throw an energy ball at the lawn to mow it.

Okay, fury enlighten me on this one, "KAMEHAMEHA!" :confuse3:

Personally, I love to mow the law...coming from me, its almost amazing but being the only girl in the family, having one brother who lives on another island, another brother who works on the other side of the island and comes home maybe 2 days out of the week...I had to learn to get my ass out there and do it.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
As most of you know, I have six kids, the oldest just started mowing the lawn this year, the next in line wants to, but we won't let her yet. I figure let each mow for two years, and I've got the lawn mowed for the next 12.

Oh Yeah.. :headbang:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
As I've said before...rip up the sod, throw down a bed of cement, and cover with a 1 inch pad and some 'astro-turf'. The lawn is always green, and never needs mowing. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, fury enlighten me on this one, "KAMEHAMEHA!"
Click here.

The video is a clip of a Japanese show called Dragonball GT, and it's a bit hard to see, but just as soon as you see a ball of light coming out of his hands, listen real carefully, and you'll hear him shout "KAMEHAMEHA!" (pronounced ka like caw, me like may-be, ha like haw, me like may-be, ha like haw) and a big blast of energy goes forward.

THAT'S a Kamehameha :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Listen closer. It's just after it shows his face in a cutaway on the right side of the screen. I think it's something like "Beast, you die, KAMEHAMEHA!"