I'd like to think I have the wrong impression

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
ClaireBear said:
I'm suggesting that Gonz gets a print out of the AUP and staples it to the back of his hand so its visable at all times whilst posting here!
Perhaps you could be a mite more constructive and show us exactly where it is that you feel Gonz has violated the AUP?
and/or where I have failed as the admin who actually does the bulk of the editing of the bullshit? *in that forum*

Spliffy

Nevermind. Worked it out lol.

I just broke my fan and now im hot and fucked off. So im a lil slow lol. :mad:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I'm Gonz & apparently I'm the cause of heartache & a destroyer of nations :shrug:

Inkara1

Here's my take on the situation:

Good riddance. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

This site isn't ad-driven, so we gain nothing by having you viewing ads on here. Therefore, if you don't like us, there's nothing stopping us from reciprocating. There are other sites you post at that most of us post at too, so it's not like you'll be losing any people.

If you want to be a part of this community, fine, but don't bitch about our volunteer staff expecting things to change just for you. You came to us, we didn't come to you.

ClaireBear

Banned
Inkara1 said:
Here's my take on the situation:

Good riddance. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

This site isn't ad-driven, so we gain nothing by having you viewing ads on here. Therefore, if you don't like us, there's nothing stopping us from reciprocating. There are other sites you post at that most of us post at too, so it's not like you'll be losing any people.

If you want to be a part of this community, fine, but don't bitch about our volunteer staff expecting things to change just for you. You came to us, we didn't come to you.

Nowt like being ultra touchy and defensive! "me thinks the lady doth protest too much"

And can I suggest that thread initiaters get given the ability to close their own threads... that would be useful!

Let this go now please!

Status
Not open for further replies.