If I wanted America to fail...

Winky

Thinking that Soviet style central planning is superior to the free market borders on the criminally insane!

2minkey

bootlicker
I wasn't the one who posted a video on how to tie your shoes -- something one teaches to a preschooler. Seems to me that I elevated the discourse to the elementary school level from your preschool level.

yes, i will concede elementary school. milt's little video is right on in terms of elementary school, as it is...

a) at one level obvious as shit with respect to the theme of economic ties help build social relationships
b) at the same time a perfect example of the crushing, childlike naivete that undergirds the vast majority of mainstream economic theory - sure we can all be lifelong friends if we trade, 'cause god knows countries with serious economic ties to one another don't go to war. just ask europe. it's bite-sized ideological chunks served up as virtual mini corn dogs so even the 'picky eater 'kids will chomp down, however that tends to limit how sophisticated of an idea one can put across. UMMM, GOES DOWN EASY.

suggest you might not wanna make piddly little poofballs your main meal all the time.

2minkey

bootlicker
Thinking that Soviet style central planning is superior to the free market borders on the criminally insane!

yes winky, you have got it right. free market always good. central planning always bad. the world is that simple.

lemme know if you run out of ketchup for your corn dogs.

ResearchMonkey

Who-the-fuck puts ketchup on corndawgs? Always pushing for the reds aint'cha, Heinz-Kerry products.

Real 'mericans slather mustard on their cornies. Get a grip pal.

2minkey

bootlicker
right. i find ketchup detestable on corn dogs as well.

i just figured that that would be the more likely option for those that prefer an easy, sweet, juvenile taste to a more complex, savory, adult taste. see the analogy there?

Winky

Any attempt to argue a point with unassailable logic with a disordered Liberal mind
can only make you appear insane.