if you are going to continue talking about me...

B

Bubba

I can't remember volcano doing anything? At the time, I didn't have any nicknames here.

I remember that nalani got mad at me over belly rubbing. The other gal from where she is from made a joke about it, and I got them mixed up. Other than that I don't remember a conflict with nalani. I can't recall a conflict with greenfreak either. There just wasn't one.

greenfreak

It wasn't that long ago, I'm sure your memory will be jogged. History repeats itself, it's only a matter of time anyway.

nalani

Bubba said:
I can't remember volcano doing anything? At the time, I didn't have any nicknames here.

I remember that nalani got mad at me over belly rubbing. The other gal from where she is from made a joke about it, and I got them mixed up. Other than that I don't remember a conflict with nalani. I can't recall a conflict with greenfreak either. There just wasn't one.

then you have a bad memory ... perhaps too many personalities makes it hard to remember anything real.

I never got upset over belly rubbing ... I had no reason to be. Regardless of who you are now, or then, I don't care.

greenie - I sorta remember .. but to be honest, after all the crap he pulled and stirred, I just ignored him ... I'm glad I know who he is now so I can continue on that track :D

B

Bubba

You can't even tell me what it was that I said to you?

I can tell you this. I was not the only one with more than one id. I'm not interested in talking about it anymore, so how about letting it go?

Whatever it was I'm through apologizing. I said that I was sorry about the gilbert and lindsey thing a long time ago.