If you could change into anything or anyone at all, what would it be?

MrBishop

For the RPG geeks like moi :)

Forvalaka

Climate: Any temperate or tropical
Hit Dice: 13d8 + 100 hit points
Intelligence: Very (11-12)
Size: Medium
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
No Appearing: 1
Armor Class: -2 (-5 vs. missile weapons)
Thac0: 9
Treasure: 10xJ, 10xK, 5xM, Q, V (in lair)

Movement: Movement: 36" ground (so fast they're hard to track visually, accounting for the lowered missile AC) 18" climbing
Attacks: 3 (bite, claw, claw)
Damage: 1d20, 1d20, 1d12

Special Abilities:
  • Can disengage with one opponent and move to another without being subject to a parting attack by the first opponent.
  • Save vs. paralyzation to attack the first round it attacks a character if initiative is lost (shock value)
  • 70% immunity to mind-affecting spells
  • -5 to surprise rolls
  • Regeneration 280d4 days after killed if body not destroyed completely
The forvalaka is a sort of undead were-leopard. It may appear as a human, but changes to leopard form for any combat. It has no society; it is not a normal creature. Variant of lycanthrope, not contagious. No normal habitat, usually is following its last killer. Possibly created from a wereleopard by an evil mage of high level, long ago.
Lives in graveyards if not following targets. Digs up and eats new dead (though it cannot starve - it just gets cranky), lives in crypts. Immortal without extraordinary measures taken after killing it. Complete destruction of the body is necessary - consumption or magical burning.
In combat, the forvalaka jumps nearly at random from target to target. Swarms its target, makes one to four rounds of attacks, and jumps to another target.
My thanks to Paul Kupperman for submitting this daunting creature. Below, I have pasted part of his message to me when he submitted it as a warning for any DMs out there who wish to use this creature:

"Keep in mind, this thing is *not* meant to be found by low-level characters. In the books (The Black Company by Glen Cook), it took a couple of mid-level mages, a couple of mid-level fighters (I'd guess 6-8th level), a high-level fighter (say 10th), and a demi-god to stop one. The demi-god wasn't really trying, I'll admit, since all he did was keep it still, but it wasn't easy even then. My party dealt with it at about 7th level, but they had some warning and they're tactically quite good (and there were seven of them)."

Aunty Em

tonks said:
i'd wanna be somebodys spoiled, fat assed housecat. maybe a calico. sleep in the windowsill all day, come and go as i please, get a pet every now and then. sounds divine.

Yeah, and you get to kick the crap out of those annoying local teenagers every so often (cats that is). :D

AlladinSane

So a black man finds a mysterious bottle with someting into it. He opens and then a Genius pop out: "You have freed me mortal, for that I will grant you 2 wishes:"
The man thinks for a time and then ask:
-I would like to be white and to live forever between women's legs.
*pooof* it turns instantly into a Tampax... :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Buttcrackdivine said:
fury what about SS4..it isn't really level 4 of a super sayian but it is the most powerful of them all.
I don't consider that to be a form of SSJ... it's more an evolved oozaru form. If they were truly SSJ they'd have golden hair, and I believe SSJ3 would have to be the limit, otherwise they'd get lost in all their hair.

(Ever think how Raditz might look if he went SSJ3? :lol: )

a13antichrist

AlladinSane said:
So a black man finds a mysterious bottle with someting into it. He opens and then a Genius pop out

If he's such a genius, how did he manage to get himself trapped inside a bottle? ;)

tommyj27

Not really Banned
Buttcrackdivine said:
I'd be Heidi Klum's bra....3 sizes too short.
who the fuck let jesse ventura in here? ;)

i'd be an omnipotent lawyer, then i could reserve the right to change myself at will :retard:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Wacky Nacky said:
I'd want to be a guy, just because then I can pee standing up, write my name in the snow, so be in a position of power during sex [[snickers]]...

ummmmmmmm chicks can be in a position of power during sex...in fact they can pretty much have complete control...girl, if you've never tried "GOT" (girl on top) you have NO idea what you're missing!!!! NO IDEA! :evilcool:

AlladinSane

a13antichrist said:
If he's such a genius, how did he manage to get himself trapped inside a bottle? ;)
:nerd: Ok, I meant genie, it's just that the portuguese word is the same for both things. Don't be such a bore or I'll give you good karma :evilcool: :p

MrBishop

CydCharisse said:
I'd switch places with one of my dogs. Eat, sleep, and play all damn day long with no worries...man, that's a life

Not to mention the ability to lick yourself....damn!
I'd stay home all day :)